View Single Post
      08-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #10
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: M3

I have been zaino user and believer for many years. Many hours have beeb directed at paint correction, Waxing and sealing. (not in that order). I have tried zaino full line of products. Carbrite,Autoglym, meguiars, and chemical guys. Each line of polishers and waxes have been applied to my car, pictured and removed.
After many dollars and many man hours i can finally say that each product holds very simular finish. zaino was great many years ago but it always maked me feel like appliying another coat just to reach best results. Meg products are great hiders an fillers. Compounds are so so aswell. Autoglym is great for the weekend warrior. Easy to apply and buff off. No machines required. Saving best for last. Chemical guys are amazing. Starting with their foam
Cannon. I cant stop using this thing. Paint correction products are easy to use and quite safe. Pads are amazing. Is used it with my hispeed dewalt orbital polisher and with porter cable DA polisher 7424. Once paint is prepped i sealed it with jetseal 109. Talking about mirror finish. Finally i applied 5050 wax for te finish. I was a bit disapoonted with 5050 wax. So i ordered e-zyme wax to see if its worth the money. Guess what. It is. The depth and gloss from eZyme was trully amazing. Well thete we go. Zaino was great many years ago but i think an update may be required for their name to live on. (iphone autocorrect will be rhe end of me)