We at Mckenna BMW in Norwalk, California, understand the growing needs of the car enthusiast community, which is why we have launched an aftermarket modification division for our customers called McKenna Performance. We collaborate with only the most trusted and recognized aftermarket part manufacturers available. Some of these manufacturers include VF Superchargers, KW Suspensions, and Brembo Brakes. We are also highly qualified to install any of these products; with our state of the art facility that incorporates 142 Service Bays and over 30 Factory Trained Technicians, we’re prepared for any project. We can ship these products anywhere in the United States as well.
KW offers the largest suspension program world-wide. KW’s wide variety, from springs to “inox line” coilover suspensions made in three damping versions, create the perfect performance suspension for every driver’s needs. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. McKenna Performance will provide the best prices on all KW products, along with top quality service & installation at McKenna BMW.
McKenna Performance Full Service Program
E90 E92 E93 M3 KW Options:
KW Variant 3
Any KW kit purchased can be installed at our McKenna BMW Facility along with the following options:
- Installation at McKenna BMW by a Factory Trained Master Technician
- 27-Point Vehicle Inspection
- Flatbed Pickup & Delivery
- Complete Detail
- M Alignment
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound and compression
- Stainless Steel "Inox-Technology"
- Lowering range approved by the TÜV
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- Spring Rate (F/R): Prog/Prog
- Drop Rate (F/R): 0.4 to -1.5in / 0.2 to -1.4in
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs
- Stainless steel technology inox-line
- Also available with racing top mounts
- Spring Rate (F/R): 514F/800R. Wheel Rates: 474F/269R
- Drop Rate (F/R): -0.4 to -1.5in / 0.2 to 1.4in
PM for unbeatable pricing on all KW kits!