Selling my like-new Kenwood Navigation and Entertainment unit. It was installed in my 2008 Ford F-250 along with many other goodies (JL Audio, Focal, Alpine). Sold the truck and have no use for this in my new car. If you have a 2008+ Ford that uses the same antenna, wiring harness, face plate, I can include these items at no additional cost. I originally paid $1300 for this unit. Never had any issues with it.
$600 + shipping + PP. Picture available on request.
The DNX9960 is a Full Featured All-in-One Navigation/DVD Entertainment System Featuring:
• 6.95" Motorized WVGA Advanced Resolution Touchscreen
• Built-in Garmin Navigation w/3D Building Maps
• Lane Assist with Junction View
• Built-in NAVTEQ Traffic w/Lifetime Subscription
• Advanced Voice Recognition for Navigation and Connected Sources
• High Speed Access to iPhone/iPod Audio and Video
• Built-in Parrot Bluetooth for Hands-free Cell Phone Operation
• 5V Preamp Outputs (Front L&R, Center, Rear L&R and Sub)
• 5.1ch Surround Processor and DTA Control
• 3 A/V Inputs (1 dedicated for iPod/iPhone use), 1A/V Ouptput, 1 Backup Camera Input
• Multi Language Capability
• New Remote Control
2009 BMW E92 M3 | Jet Black / Fox Red, Extended - SOLD | Akrapovic Evolution - SOLD | MS Filter | StopTech ST60 / ST40, yellow | KW CS | 90mm stud conversion | 18x10F 18x10.5R HRE R43, Continental rubber | IND appearance package incl. key delete | JL Audio 10W6v3 (2) / HD700/1, Technic's harness