View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #1190
sA x sKy
Sameet

Drives: One Slow Matte Black N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
SaXSky,

How do you like the matte finish? How long have you had it and is there any noticeable wear on it? I know some people hate but I think it looks sick if on the right car! Mind telling me how much they charged for it? I'm very interested in either saving some money and getting it dipped, spending a little more on vinyl or going all out and get a full matte paint job.
I love the finish..it's been on for about 2 months now and no, no noticeable wear. Even if there was, a simply respray would fix it.

I agree, I think the E92 is a unique car that can honestly pull off ANY color, and since my car is modded out..it looks nice haha.

Dipped NYC charged me $550. I really wouldn't get a full paint job..it's too expensive. Vinyl..what's the point when plasitidip itself peels right off? If you look at my sig, you can see my hood was completely spotless from plasitidip removal.

If you do get it, be prepared to get LOTS of attention. God knows how many people/cars have stopped just to stare at the car. First week it was plasitidipped I got pulled over twice whereas I was never pulled over before other than for an HOV violation when my car was white.

PLASTIDIPPPED Matte Black E92 Photoshoot
sA x sKy is offline   Bangladesh