View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #96
First Lieutenant

Drives: E92-335i

Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Originally Posted by King335i View Post
As some of the more intelligent people in this thread have noted, the only way an E92 M3 can hang with a CTS-V is to slap a supercharger on it, not to mention all the other requisite mods to support it. CTS-V comes from the factory ready to dominate M3s, C63s, E60 M5s. I don't even take interest when I see M3s anymore, simply too slow. Anyone who discounts the CTS-V simply because it is a Cadillac or because it is an American car is pretty obviously insecure, or a brand whore. Hey haters, try growing a hairy pair and learning to appreciate all cars. Then again, I know it can be threatening when a car with a 556 horsepower supercharged LSA, and Magnetorheological shocks outperforms yours so drastically, all the while costing less
Actually a DCT with bolt ons can hang with a stock CTS-V, 1/4 mile results and 60-130 times prove that. I also ran a friends stock CTS-V in my DCT M3 with just bolt on's and it was very close. Nice kill for the VF650 though, a Henessey V700 CTS-V went 8 flat 60-130, I'm sure they can go faster, but those results are not terribly surprising.
You're kidding right? Without a blower none of the M3s will touch the CTSV stock let alone modded and I don't care how many bolts on you have. I rape non supercharged M3s all day and i drive a 3 series 335. Lol

COBB S2+ - Mr.5 CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, AMS FMIC.