08-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #76
Fox128i
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 E82

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
At first I was a bit skeptical as well when no body was produced...
And, of course, a "statement" supposedly by them in Western Media is not proof either, it could be fabricated by the US government.

Then I realized, if they didnt get Bin Laden, then Al Quaeda would be very quick to plaster his face all over the news on Al Jazeera or some network like that, with him holding that day's newspaper or something to prove he is alive.

There is nothing Al Quaeda or other terrorist groups would love more than the opportunity to make the USA look foolish, or to embarass the Navy Seals, and nothing would accomplish that more effectively than showing current video of him still breathing after the POTUS goes on TV to state he has been killed.

If OBL still had a pulse, rest assured they would stop at nothing to find a way to get that word out to the world. There are some anti-American media outlets who would be all to happy to help them there. That premise I trust more than any government or western media official
Very well said indeed.

Unless of course OBL and company are in on the conspiracy. Yes, that must be it. It all makes sense to me now. OBL is very likely living with Elvis, Bigfoot, and Jimmy Hoffa as I type this.

Sorry, Al. I couldn't resist. It's the smart ass in me.