View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #66
mob17
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
LOL at the lunacy in this thread.

Like I said, get outside and get off the computer. The air is fresh out here. Not everything is like it is in the movies...

What a bunch of whack-jobs...
Sigh. I just feel sorry for all the people who believe their government/media. There's no point in trying to convince people like you, you will never give yourself that chance to THINK for yourselves instead of accepting things straight away.

Why dont you imagine this: 9/11 happens in China and they think its us who did it, invade our country killing loads of innocent people along the way in their "War on Terror", for over 10 years. Meanwhile not having no proof of WMDs or this mysterious Osama (who the Chinese knew about before and dined with the family), and benefitting from our resources. Would you think somethings going on? Would you think somethings not fair? Of course you would.

But yeah, im a "whack-job" for not being a good citizen and believing this rubbish. Im just glad im not the only "whack-job". There are loads of "whack-jobs" in America, UK and worldwide.
1996 E36 316I SE
mob17 is offline   United Kingdom