View Single Post
      08-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
djcatalyst
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2011 E92 AW

Introduction ... Proud new owner!!

Hello everyone,

I recently bought my M3 off another member from this board! I've been dreaming about owning an M3 for so long, I still find it hard to believe that I have one parked in my driveway. I got the car about a month ago and have been enjoying every minute of it. I had high expectations and this car has yet to disappoint me. Anyway, my name is Darshan and I'm friends with a few people on this board, but wanted to meet others and introduce myself! I'm from Edison, NJ and went to school in Philly...would love to come out next time you guys have meets around the area.
A bit about the car...I named her molly (nickname for MDMA (ecstasy)) I don't do drugs, but since I'm a pharmacist, and the car eats up my money and life and can't give it up, I thought it was suitable. The previous owner has a fully catless X-Pipe w/ ACM mod and it sounds insane, I don't stop getting compliments on it! Amazing job to the folks at ACM!

Finally, Anyone have thoughts on getting the car tuned? The previous owner did so many tasteful mods, I feel like all I have left to do is a nice tune to get rid of the cold start (I'm sure neighbors would appreciate this), hopefully gain some torque/hp, and possible get rid of the emissions sign. Anyone get a tune on this type of set up?

Thanks everyone ... safe riding!
2011 M3 E92 AW: ACM Modded Exhaust l OEM Performance Spoiler l VMR V710 l IND Gloss Black Grills + Gills l Umnitza Orion V2 Angel Eyes l LightModz Full Blackout Headlights l Fully Catless X-Pipe w/ Resonators