View Single Post
      08-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #49

Drives: 2010 E60 M5, 08 E92 M3

Garage List
I have had several PMs regarding the exhaust set up. So here it is. Very simple and possibly the most cost effective for a full cat(primary) back setup

X-Pipe 2ndary Catbypass Pipe with Resonators. The first one I ordered came in with a slight dent preventing a clean connection with the primary cats....they replaced and shipped overnight then followed up with a call to verify that all was good with the new part. Awesome service there at Fabspeed. I also have had there full exhaust setup on my 996 turbo which was simply ridiculous!

Blue Titanium tip Axle Back Exhaust(This thing weighs next to nothing) Extremely impressed by the quality of the welds etc on this.

Intake is a Macht Schnell

Next in line are some custom primary cat delete "test" pipes with exhaust cutouts for those occasions when I want it to make some real noise

A little less than $2K for the whole setup including installation and some welding on two of the exhaust couplings.l I am all about getting the best bang and performance for the buck, I could care less about who manufactures it names etc, that's all vanity shit! Just my .02