Rep

Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirer1guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickNemesis View Post
GW was a bigger hit to US than Obama has... at least Obama has no clue GW had a father who was president and only reason we are in this financial mess was cuz of him. I dont get why GW is loved so much now after he tanked the market and had no checks and balances within corporations
Its all his fault isnt it? Remember a guy called Clinton who pushed for "housing for all"? It was under his watch that banks, Fannie, and Freddy started to loosen their standards because the liberal administration wanted everyone to have a piece of the "American Pie" and own a house. In theory thats a brilliant idea. Real world? Well, I think we know. This is where the sub prime lending originated. Jesus Christ I wish people would stop blaming Bush for the worlds problems.
+1! Under Obama, gas prices have shot up 100% vs 20% for Bush. Unemployment is almost 9% while it was 5% for Bush (and Clinton). $5 TRILLION spent under Obama in 3.5 years, vs. under $5 trillion by Bush in 8 years.

Let's keep blaming Bush and see how far that gets us. This administration is off the rails.