View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #35
lutfy
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2009 E90 M3 DCT, 2005 997 C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesClay View Post
Glad to hear it! As always, feel free to contact us or me directly as you dial them in. I have several hundred track hours specifically on JRZ RS dampers on BMWs and we can solve any handling issues pretty quickly.

Enjoy the new setup!

James
+1. Reminds me of the time when I got a large palet shipped to Dubai. Had my shocks setup before install and came with detailed notes. Plug and play and this is what my M3 would do (outrunning CSL M3s, GT3s, Scuderias) in the Instructors/Advanced run group:

http://vimeo.com/user3800046

Those are some serious shocks with great tunability especially in the RAIN.

I was running these with full slicks and could adjust the balance (if the rears were heat cycling out and would lose out on grip) with my shocks. A HUGE plus. In the rain, instead of disconnecting the swaybars like most guys do, I was able to turn the wick down on both compression and rebound for a great experience (no issues with putting the power down).

Having run KW (only the Comp ones are worthy of comparison to these), Konis, Bilsteins on GT4 Aston, Radicals etc. I can definately say these are world class shocks and you can tune these with 1-2 clicks (PS: my experience was with the RS and noticed the difference especially when removing excess rebound).

Thanks James.

Last edited by lutfy; 08-15-2012 at 01:55 PM.