Takes threads off topic...daily

Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
Well that's also half my problem. You guys are basically talking about whats best on a track. My car gets 99.5% daily driven highway miles. I'm simply looking for a stanced look that has some sort of (even if its minimal) performance gain.

I will call bimmerworld and talk to them though, that's very good advice. Thank you!
In your case you need to do even more research because track only applications are relatively easy. More damper, more spring rate. You want something that has more capability while being more comfortable. Which is why I really like my dinan stage 3ish (I have GC plates). It gives you a nice drop without destroying the ride or handling. I question the performance gain but it is still comparably comfortable to the OEM suspension (non-EDC). IMO, you don't really need the front sways.

If you compare pricing, the KWs are a tad more than the TCK. The TCK apparently also requires a camber plate whereas I'm not sure about the KW. Makes sense to go with a camber plate if you are going with a double adjustable damper. Otherwise, why not just go with something that is height adjustable only or only springs.

Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!

Last edited by bigjae1976; 08-14-2012 at 12:39 PM.