bigjae1976
That's what she said...
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Raptor and HRE M3... Your assessments are fair and valuable. I think this discussion on coil overs is on topic.

I've found that what's on this forum is way more optimistic that reality. Many people aren't willing to rock the boat in a public thread. I agree because the forum becomes a huge pissing match. Maybe I'm the minority here but I assume a vendor is full of shit unless the can provide a coherent explanation of why their's is better or different. If they can't, then the only comparison is price.

Everyone's different. If you have a good KW dealer around the corner why not? But I'm a cheap SOB. I won't spend $000's on something I didn't research. No one could tell me why KW was better for my E46. Vorshlag and Bimmerworld made their case for JRZ, TCK, and AST. TCK intrigued me in a Bimmer mag article on the 135i. They had a unique solution to their suspension system as one example.

I'm just making the point to not believe everything on forums. I've bought and seen plenty of stuff widely recommended that ends up not living up to expectations.

Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!