View Single Post
      08-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #80
tibra1
Banned

Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Here you have a car that was pitched the ultimate track car with a raised redline at 8,300k heck the car was freaking designed for high revs PERIOD and you question this guy all the way from Hicksville Alabama .... WTF LOL
If you simply have nothing positive to say do me a favor keep your comments to yourself
Heck the car had launch control , rev limiter ( which is there for senerios like this one ) & high revs cut offs....

FOR THE RECORD BMWNA is dead wrong ! And even if you lived in Alaska there's no reason for all the rust !! To the OP check the history records of your car make sure the miles weren't dialed back !
Also have your dealer check the history of your revs to see what's the clock on high revs ( redline) that will show if you abuse your car .
Good luck
Comical how many are drinking this kool-aid, “The M3 is the ultimate track car” nonsense. Here it is in a nutshell: the m3 is a “street car” and in its stock form if you beat on it and abuse it..it will break. Hell even track cars break so not sure why this argument is constantly being presented as a reason people think they can abuse this car endlessly w/o consequence.

OP did burnouts that more than likely induced wheel hop, add to that the condition of the rotted out sub-frame and I am surprised it was only the diff that fell out and not the whole sub-frame. I have no sympathy for people who abuse their cars then expect BMW to pick up the tab. You play you pay...
tibra1 is offline   No_Country