Dave, I should've exposed to the right, but I still need to get the hang of that. Most of the time I was busy switching AF and metering modes. I really need to take the time and pre-program some custom functions in. That'll help with the efficiency during shooting.
I was at ISO 100 most of the time. Sometimes I played with auto ISO to see what it would do, etc. I think a couple of the indoor shots are relatively higher ISO, like 6400 or higher.
I used 61-points AF for all the action horse shots, single point spot-metering for the static shots, and then I also played around with the Expand AF setting sometimes. I used AI Servo as well for most of the shots.