View Single Post
      08-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #6

Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Originally Posted by flpnout View Post
The May event was so much fun! I'm totally in.

Anyone interested in caravaning from SF/Peninsula. I would recommend Hickey Blvd off of 280 @ the Chevron Station. Or open to meet off of 92 and 101 somewhere on El Camino Real?
Cris, I live in Union City and will probably take Palomares road from Niles to I-580. If you want to take some backroads there. Palomares is about 11 miles of twisties.

Originally Posted by JZBE92 View Post
What's the end destination to this drive? What's the length expected to be on the road? I'm a newbie. I'd like to know so that I can plan out the rest of my day.
John, I don't have your email. PM me your email and I can give you additional details I received from M3dragon. I plan on being there until 2-3. We can take the road back or I-5.

Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
We leave for the drive at 9:30am. Arrive to destination at about 11:30-12. You can leave at any point on the drive. We will be onsite at the location from noon to 3 if you want to be there that long.

All I can say is this is a event that is one people kicked themselves for missing last time.

Images from the may drive.
Looking forward to it!!!
2011 E90 AW | DCT | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | Prem Sound | Moonroof | BMW Apps |
Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Painted Reflectors | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI For DD | 18" Volks TE37SL Pressed Graphite For Track | Yokohama AD08 | Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...