Proven on the street and track, this system is unmatched by any other system on the market. TC Kline’s unique Smart Shock technology mated with our VVS alloy springs (see springs) make this ride height adjustable kit the most versatile available. Incorporating separate external compression and rebound adjusters, the shocks can be dialed from street comfort to a full race setup in minutes
These features combined with our complete selection of VVS alloy spring rates make this kit the uncompromising choice for both street comfort and track performance. The Smart Design System is perfect for driving school enthusiasts, autocrossers, club racers, and serious pro racers alike.
This kit includes the following:
(1) 8711-1125LSPTC - TC Kline Racing / Koni Left front strut
(1) 8711-1125RSPTC - TC Kline Racing / Koni Right front strut
(2) TCKFSXXX - Pair of front springs in your choice of spring rate
(1) TCKE9XShockkit - Spacer sleeves for the Struts and Shocks
(1) 8242-1009LSPTC - TC Kline Racing / Koni Left rear shock
(1) 8242-1009RSPTC - TC Kline Racing / Koni Right rear shock
(2) TCKRSXXX.250.10 - Pair of rear springs in your choice of spring rate
(2) TCKE9XDCR - Delrin centering ring for rear height adjusters
(1) TCKRSA - Rear ride height adjusters
(2) Koni Spanner Wrenchs
(2) Koni rebound adjuster knobs
*Camber plates are not
supplied with the kit. Camber plates are needed in order to use this suspension kit.
*TC Kline Racing camber/caster plates are available for $495.00.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 614.771.7744
This is the exact kit that is on our E90 M3 in our sig, and in the October Issue of Bimmer Magazine, which turns a 1:39 at Laguna Seca!