View Single Post
      07-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #14
W///
Major General

Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
lol Me to I tought at first that I would've prefered more contrast between the paint and the cf roof but finally after I putted the splitters and spoiler I'm really happy that it blends with the paint, I think it look a bit less out of place then on most colors. As for the ZCP's, great choice, I also think that one day I'll go with a more classic look with silver ZCPs and chrome accents, I'll just wait when I'll be in need of changes, you know how it is, I think they call that the mod bug!

Don't forget to update us with pics of your mods specially if you go with the ZCPs in silver, oh and speaking of mod bug, I ordered a supercharger last week!!

Good luck with the project!
Wow congrats on the supercharger! Like I said, I can't hang with you guys. This is my first M, and it has more hp than both my E30 and E46 combined haha. When I wanted to go for Melbourne Red, there was no doubt I would change to the BMW black gloss grills. Now that I've got a Sparkling Graphite, it's just such a classy color combo that I'm going to go with that OEM angle.

Was watching Chasing Classic Cars, and they had a gunmetal on tobacco leather Ferrari 275 Lusso. It looked absolutely epic.

I can't help but wonder what Sparkling Graphite would look like with the Cinnamon leather from the E46 M3. I think once my interior wears down enough, I'll experiment with dying it Cinnamon. I know stock M3's will be worth them most in the future, but interiors are easy enough to swap.

This would look biblical with a clean S.graph exterior :

Anyone have a spare interior they want to donate to the cause?