I have been hearing from my dealer that demand has been strong. My only hesitation is a check for my car for my younger sibling. (My parents decided to buy my car instead of another for him) I could go ahead, but I would rather put my car's worth into the new car.
Maybe I will place my order at Christmas. The problem is my younger sibling can't drive until next fall. (Lucky kid to get my car!) so it will sit. I guess I will take the chance nearing Christmas. I'm sure none will be left on lots.
Thanks for the help all.
See my full mod list in my garage