Originally Posted by morfinx
Well, if you figure it out, let us know.
Ok, I got it.
Here are the steps I took to get around the "not available in your country message"
1. Downloaded Google Chrome
2. Downloaded and installed the APK Downloader extension. The directions are pretty clear, just google it.
3. Connected my phone to the computer with my usb (Galaxy SII)
4. Dragged the app from my download folder to the files folder on my phone.
5. Opened the program from the files folder (make sure you allow non play store apps in your settings).
6. Called BMW assist, turns out what I thought was my account info was correct, the APP requires all the username/pass to be in CAPS.
7. Logged in, had to repeat the password for security, then set up a 4 digit pin.
It now works (I drive a 2012 335i). If you want any more info feel free to ask/PM me.