07-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #23
kerkiraios00
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: '11 Jerez E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
These engines run very high compression and seem to be octane sensitive. The meth gives you the equivalent of higher octane than any normal pump gas. This allows higher ignition timing than you can run on pump gas, and more timing makes more power. I bought the Vishnu procede piggyback with meth injection for this reason. I think it will outperform any tune running 91 or 93 octane pump gas.
That's sounds nice and easy is 400whp accurate from running a meth system? Where did you buy it from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
You should just do as I did last week, skip the bolt-ons and just get a entry level s/c kit, the car wont sound unreasonably loud, will have a lot more power then any FBOs M3 and wont cost that much more then a X-pipe+exhaust+tune+pulley+CAI+meth and at least you're sure to be satisfied with the performance. Ususally I would be more concervative with the mods on a expensive engine like this but it seems like ESS has sold a couple of hundreds of their kits without a single engine failure so that's enough to put me in confidence!
If you don't mind me asking what did it cost for the whole set up? And how much power did you get?

07 JEEP PATRIOT LIMITED BLK- STU COILS 2.5' lift- 16' MOAB WHEELS