View Single Post
      07-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #19
Brigadier General

Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2015 M3  [4.95]
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
Good question, I am not sure on the frame. It is a 2011 SuperSix full carbon with 105 components. It is a racier bike than the old Trek aluminum this replaced. It was between this and a Specialized. One of the guys at the LBS who I had been on many groups rides with suggested this one. He said I needed a more aggressive bike, whatever that means as I am not fluent in the differences.

Regadless, I have thoroughly enjoyed it and it now seems like an extention of myself.

I haven't had any issue with rattling fortunately.
great choice with the SuperSix. It's definitely an aggressive frame compared to the Synapse, and still does a great job dampening the road bumps without compromising stiffness.

Originally Posted by CarbonFoot View Post
Not the lightest thing on the road, but it's stiff and handles great.
Very nice! Seen a couple of Wiliers on the road... they're pretty bikes. I like that they use top notch FSA pieces to outfit their bikes. I had Fulcrum zeros on my previous bike and boy did I like them!! Coming to think of it, I probably should've kept them.

Originally Posted by Lagger1 View Post
I just bought this. Not trying to hipster, just need to get around. I typically run for fitness
I was thinking of getting a commuter bike too since my work commute is all of 8-10 miles per day. Maybe one day I'll succumb.
2015 BMW M3 /l\ Austin Yellow /i\ 6MT /l\ Exec Pkg /i\ HK Audio /l\ 437M
My Ultimate ED + PCD Experience
CCA Member

Last edited by Doctor///M; 07-30-2012 at 08:41 PM.