View Single Post
      07-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #19
S3RI35
definitely two turbos.

Drives: 09E90 (335i)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
Good question, I am not sure on the frame. It is a 2011 SuperSix full carbon with 105 components. It is a racier bike than the old Trek aluminum this replaced. It was between this and a Specialized. One of the guys at the LBS who I had been on many groups rides with suggested this one. He said I needed a more aggressive bike, whatever that means as I am not fluent in the differences.

Regadless, I have thoroughly enjoyed it and it now seems like an extention of myself.

I haven't had any issue with rattling fortunately.
great choice with the SuperSix. It's definitely an aggressive frame compared to the Synapse, and still does a great job dampening the road bumps without compromising stiffness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonFoot View Post
Not the lightest thing on the road, but it's stiff and handles great.
Very nice! Seen a couple of Wiliers on the road... they're pretty bikes. I like that they use top notch FSA pieces to outfit their bikes. I had Fulcrum zeros on my previous bike and boy did I like them!! Coming to think of it, I probably should've kept them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagger1 View Post
I just bought this. Not trying to hipster, just need to get around. I typically run for fitness
I was thinking of getting a commuter bike too since my work commute is all of 8-10 miles per day. Maybe one day I'll succumb.

Last edited by S3RI35; 07-30-2012 at 07:41 PM.