Our 4 events on Thunderbolt are now behind us - good times!
Why do people love these events?
1. No run groups (true open track)
2. No point bys necessary (true open passing)
3. No membership fee
4. 8 hours
of track time (thanks to no run groups)
5. Typical group is <35 cars
6. Complimentary garage space
7. Complimentary track side support (tire temps, pressures etc)
8. Pro driver Aaron Povoledo offers (included in price)
-1 hour track walk
-2 video review sessions
-25min one on one coaching
Next Event: August 20, 2012
- New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning
Pics from each event here
Competition license and/or extensive school/DE experience are necessary - you will be sharing the track with some serious machines!
A few random pics:
Authorized STOCKING dealer:
JRZ Suspension, Nitron Suspension, VF Engineering, Active Autowerke, Brembo, Forgeline, Quaife, OS Giken, Schrick, Arrow, CP, Carrillo, Tilton, ARP, Cometic, Pectel, AIM Sports, VP fuel/meth.
| Follow us on Facebook!
| VAC Blog
| AIM: MichaelAMalloy