m3fankc
Rep

Drives: M3

FS: CPO 2008 M3 E90 Jerez/Black interior 6spd 22k miles Kansas City MO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I really hate to do this, but reality struck shortly after I bought the car. My oldest daughter is headed off to college…so is my cash.

I bought this a few months back from a fellow board member. I looked for about a year and a half for the right car and found it (Dave R thanks for preserving it!). It is in outstanding condition, has always been garaged, no dents or dings. Just a few nicks here and there and one slight/thin scuff mark on the trunk lid (although I think it is minor…I am super picky about exterior imperfections. I went ahead and bought the car upon inspection).

In service date was November 1, 2008 so the factory service/warranty is valid through November 2012. It is a CPO car, valid through November 2014 or 100k miles. This will provide peace of mind.

It has almost all options except sunshades.
• Black Novillo Extended Leather Interior
• Shadowline Exterior Trim
• 19” Alloy Wheels
• Cold Weather Package
• Premium Package
• Technology Package
• Moonroof
• Anti-theft Alarm
• Power Rear Sunshade
• Parking Distance Control
• Satellite Radio
• iPod and USB Adapter
• Smartphone Integration
• Enhanced Premium Sound
• Plus Others

Extras include:
-aftermarket exhaust (BillyBoat)…the original will go with the car
-body colored lens covers…originals will go with the car
-aluminum trim package…original carbon fiber will go with the car

I also have a set of 18”M wheels with snow tires that I would be willing to sell for an additional cost…and no, according to the previous owner and the condition of the car, it was not driven in the snow.

I recently had it serviced so it is ready for the next owner. I truly enjoy this car. It will make a great vehicle for someone.

If you have any questions feel free to PM, email at ekhalter@msn.com or call me at 816.260.1333. I am not interested in low ball offers, and do not “have” to sell the car. Please don’t waste my time. I am located near the airport and would be willing to pick the buyer up if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Images