07-28-2012, 02:42 AM   #115
LateBraking
Mezger. There is no substitute.
United_States
Rep

Drives: Porsche 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisesoul View Post
That's a very substantial front lip! No supports? Wonder how strong it is, looks awesome though
That's my car, though it's back to pretty much stock now though. It's plenty strong enough, I scraped it over 50 times, slammed into the ground with it over 20 times, bumped into a curb with it once, and my friends kept standing on it without permission and taking photos of it and texting it to me because they thought it was funny. There are supports, though tucked away, and the material itself (I have no idea what it is) is insanely durable.

Here's a thread to my car's build back when it was modded if you want to follow along. Only mods on it now are the Downforce cosmetic bits and KW Clubsports with Brembo BBK, it's going back to daily driver duties with my relocation to Miami. www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650302

Edit: Here's a photo of my friends. This is them standing on the version 1, which was just less cosmetically pleasing than the updated version you see in the posted photos.

Last edited by LateBraking; 07-28-2012 at 02:52 AM.