View Single Post
      07-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #51
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Here's what's ironic. You've started at least a helf-dozen threads who's titles are false statements - based on outdated articles, old facts, or unsubstantiated "opinions as fact" - and yet you will never own up to it. Instead, you state that "the facts outrage the left", as if 1) that's even true, and 2) facts don't outrage the right.

I can list fact after fact about the deficit, unemployment, taxes, partisanship, or the candidates, that would certainly have you flipping-out, and I've already done so in these threads.

If I were you, I'd just shut-up about facts, because your false statements are right in the thread titles, for all to see.
Sure whatever.... Read this, then read it one more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post

What many liberals (to include the resident know-it-all) fail to grasp is, despite how much the facts outrage the left, most people (left, right, middle) are smart enough to make-up their own minds based on the information that is available. The really smart ones can sift through the piles of dog shit opinions and media biases to get to the meat of the matter. They do not need a self proclaimed intellect to interpret data points and or to re-write history and try to pawn it off as if it were fact.