Originally Posted by Dntlvet
I have ridden in and driven GT-R. I have a 6 week wait for a 2013 black BE. I won't get rid of my M3 any time soon. Guess I will suffer with both.
Good point. If I were to get a GTR I would keep my M3. Took me 3 years to get it set up and I want to enjoy it a while longer.