View Single Post
      07-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #16
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
I have worked in DC for my entire life, so trust me when I tell you, I know more about how DC works than some nit-wit kid from the leftcoast. And that's all I am going to say about it. You would be better served by keeping your trap shut about things you know nothing about.
Dude, you're being a super dick, and making all these totally unfounded remarks about people you don't know from Adam. Combine that with the rage you're displaying, and the way you've suddenly been shot out of a cannon with the dozen threads you've started, and I can only conclude that something's gone totally amiss in your life.

Don't you realize that those of us who are democrat-leaning and who like Obama are never going to be swayed by your vitriol? Rather, you're causing the opposite effect, because whenever I think of a rational, reasonable, fiscal conservative free market type, I think of you and my feelings turn to hate.

Obama created the council, he can do whatever the f-k he wants to do with it, it's not in the constitution. If you would just read a normal news article, you'd see that the business leaders don't want to meet with the council because of the election partisanship issues. Just chill out.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States