View Single Post
      07-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #31
DJDeez
Got my license back!

Drives: TransLink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
You should really update your thread title.

Honestly, I find your situation to be unsympathetic, especially since you didn't even have the car. Sounds like part of the "lack of communication" issue was to be blamed on you, directly.

It's nice to hear that Tischer overnighted an exhaust to you (cripes, I can believe it was $500), but all this did was needless eat into their bottom line. I appreciate good prices and service, and when money gets blown on stuff like this, everyone loses. Well, except the company that got the overnight business
You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman; I could not have put it better myself! The service I receive with Tischer is unparalleled, I would hate for this thread to deter possible clients.
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit
DJDeez is offline   Canada
Appreciate 0