Car had 25k on the clock before first track day event.
Did 4 runs at 20 minute averages. Stock brakes, Toyo Proxe R888 tires, on 359M wheels.
1) Experienced Power steering fluid leak
2) Brake moaning/groaning now at low speeds
3) Engine seems to heat up faster than before? May need to replace the oil again (I had change the oil prior to track day.)
4) Hot rubber marks, and rock chips (badges of honor really)
5) suspension feels normal (ZCP)
6) Steering doesn't have any issues or no new groans/moans.
So the two things I noticed after are:
1) Brake moaning (stock pads/rotors/fluid)
2) and the enginer heating up to 220 degrees pretty quickly, and on a hot day, while driving slow or on the freeway at slow speeds, the temp gauge goes a little past the center 220 degree line? Is that normal? or do I need to change radiator fluid/oil/etc..