View Single Post
      07-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #22

Drives: Interlagos blue E90 M3

Originally Posted by Dgarcia41982 View Post
So I'm going to be in the market in the upcoming months for a new vehicle to share space in the garage with my ///M. It must be an suv. Ill be trading my 2006 nissan frontier in for hopefully the srt8. That vehicle is just calling to me. I know it has terrible mpg but i don't really care. The only thing Im wondering is if there are any Suvs out there ballsier then this beast that I'm overlooking. I briefly thought about the trailblazer ss but the latest model is 09 and it seems a bit small. plus i passed one today(srt8) on the way home and that engine note was just I think that jeep will compliment the ///M very nicely. Thoughts?
Depends on what your looking to spend.... If you have the $, then I say the Cayenne Turbo S, and I really like the X6 M.... If being more resonable then the SRT8 is a good choice. My buddy has one and it seems solid. I had an 06 Charger SRT8 and it was fast but by far from luxury. Hated the interior and the plastic always rattled.... As I mentioned in other replies though, depends on what your using it for... I love my Raptor and would tell anyone to get it also....
BMC filter, OEM Exh Mod, ESS Direct Flash tune, flat black kidney grills, color painted front reflectors, LUX Angel eyes, -2012 SVT Raptor 4 dr -09 E90 M3