View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #302
aus
Major General

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR013 View Post
And I could just as easily say, spoken like one of those M crybabies I was talking about. But not going to get into it with you.
If you can only accept your narrow view, enjoy it.

Peace.
//M had a focused, narrow view before. You obviously don't know what //M used to stand for when I became, fan of //M cars. That's too bad, because they used to be special cars. Now I can afford them, and they're turning into AMG's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Denver View Post
Porsche has kept its core cars though and has made them amazing... and after all the changes, they are still badass.
Thank you. Porsche NEEDS the Cayenne and Panamera to stay in business. When the World economic crisis hit, Cayman and 911 sales TANKED, but Cayenne remained pretty strong. Panamera sales are also doing well and allows Porsche to make cars like the GT3/GT2/Cayman R/Boxster Spyder, then the GT3-RS, GT2-RS and even a GT3-RS 4.0.
BMW is diluting //M for bigger profits. Not to stay in business or make special cars that appeal to it's core fans.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 07-12-2012 at 01:16 AM.