View Single Post
      07-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #13
128vertinnoho
Private First Class

Drives: 2012 128iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
What part of "he sucked as my Massachusetts governor" don't you understand? You may be acting like he's some new guy on the scene (which in itself is asinine, as he's been running for president since 2006), but I've known all about him for a long time. Try paying attention.

And is your head so far up your ass that you can't see the hypocrisy in your comments? "seems like a nice guy", "a life of much service to others", and "good looking family" is how many Americans describe Obama, yet I can produce, oh, let's say hundreds of posts, from you and others like you, who couldn't have been more venomous and frankly inhuman to the guy.

And how much crap has Obama gotten over his education, which is superlative by any measure? How 'bout his Christianity, or his family background? True, he's not the descendant of America-fleeing polygamists, but we can't all be perfect.

I can't imagine how much ignorance it takes for someone to shit on our guy for a half-dozen years, and then turn around and say "oh, you had better be nice to our guy, he's got good hair and a strong chin, and he comes from wealth". F- that.
128vertinnoho is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0