E46 M3 Coding
I have been meaning to try out NCS Expert and do some coding on the E46 M3. It took me awhile to get my laptop setup properly with all my diagnostic software updated. This weekend, I finally had some down time to give it a shot. I was a bit hesitant since I hear so many stories of people locking up the car, but fortunately, things turned out well.
Here's a list of stuff I coded on or off.
ALSZ - Central Light Switch
GM5 - General Module
- BIXENON_EIN_BEI_LICHTHUPE : aktiv : Bixenon and Halogen turn on together when I flash my high beams
- BLINKIMPULS_W ARNBLK : wert_04 : Hazard lights flash a faster impulse
- FL_UND_NSW_NICHT_GLEICHZ : nicht_aktiv : Fog lights remain on when high beams are on
- PWM_WERT2_FL_BIXENON : wert_01 : Bixenon and halogen lights are on together
- SIDEMARKER_US : nicht_aktiv : Sidemarkers are now turned off
- ALARM_OPT_ABBLENDLICHT : aktiv : Alarm flashes low beam lights
- ALARM_OPT_FERNLICHT : aktiv : Alarm flashes remote lights
- ALARM_OPT_W ARNBLINKER : aktiv : Alarm flashes hazard lights
- DWA : aktiv : Alarm system activated even if I don't have the alarm siren
- VERRIEGELN_AUT_AB_X_KM/H : aktiv : Doors lock at a specific speed
- VERRIEGELUNGSSCHWELLE : 16_km/h : Doors lock at 16 km/h
I plan on trying out a few more things next time around. If I can, I'll try to provide some videos or photos to show what some of this stuff actually does. Most of it is probably already floating around the internet and YouTube.