07-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #36
flipm3
E46 + E90

Drives: E46 M3 + E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Random Update
Randomly collecting parts here and there to throw on the car.

BMW Fuel System Cleaner Plus
I have been meaning to try this out for some time. Originally, I was going to go pick up the slightly cheaper Chevron Techron Fuel System cleaner, but since I was in the middle of ordering stuff from ECS Tuning, getting this was just much more convenient. I just poured the full bottom today and topped off the gas tank. I plan on finishing up this tank of gas, then one more proceeding one to completely flush out the system. By that time, I should be ready for an oil change as well!

BMW SAP Blocking Plate and Fuel Pump Relay
I plan on deleting my SAP in a few weeks and I saw that the E36 M3 blocking plate fits our car as well. So I figure, why not keep it OE. I have a spare Fuel Pump sitting in my basement just in case I ever need it, I decided to order a relay as well when I plan on doing the install.

Motorsport Hardware 75mm Stud Conversion
I almost ordered the Turner Motorsport studs for my 3rd time, but I decided to give Motorsport Hardware a shot. They have been getting rave reviews throughout many forums. Stay tuned for a quick reflection on what I think of the studs in comparison. They use a different grade metal, so I'm curious if I can tell any difference...

Further list of things to do:
  • CPV
  • Steering Coupler
  • AKG Motorsport Clutch Pedal (Delrin)
  • Oil Change
  • CSL Roof

Thanks to James at ECS Tuning for the help in figuring out which parts I was looking for.

Thanks to Ryan at Motorsport Hardware for hooking it up with some studs and lugnuts.

Thanks to the guys at VS Motorsports for all the help as always.