View Single Post
      07-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: Moped

Wheels/Tires and other odds and ends

Moderators, if you could please keep this post up for a little while. I would really like to sell this stuff local and not ship. If it doesn't sell, I will repost on the general forum. Thanks!

Hey guys, my car sold last night (not really sold until I see the money, but pretty sure it's going). I have some items left over that I refused to throw in and would like to sell locally. I can take pictures of anything and everything. Here's what I have:

4 Apex Arc 8 18x10 Gunmetal wheels with Hankook C51 R-Compound tires 275/35/18. The tires have about 30 laps on them, so they definitely have a lot left in them. Also, I have the tire pressure sensors on the wheels ($500 damn dollars for those little things), but I think there's a split on production either after 09 or after 10. My M3 was an 11, so I can guarantee they will work on an 11 up. Pretty sure they do work on a 10 though.

BMW OEM Indoor Car Cover. Used less than a year.

Ferrodo DS2500 front and rear brake pads. The fronts have at least 50% left and the rears have over 60% left.

Brand new stock kidney grills and side gills. I had them removed at PDI and installed carbon fiber ones.

I may have a few other parts lieing around, but I'll have to take inventory. I just wanted to give a heads-up to everyone on here before I sell them on the general forum. Thanks!