View Single Post
      07-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #38
Killerfish2012
Major

Drives: BMW 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Holy shit is the gt3 4.0 fast! and it is such a beautiful carThis was taken today, it was super hot (95+) and as you can see I am desperately trying to keep up to no avail. Notice how, near the end, the other porsches play "interference" Great day but track was a bit slick, seemed everybody was searching for grip all day. Enjoy
Hey Klammer just got the time to watch this video, and first of all, nice footage! I did notice that at first, you seemed to keep up with him a little bit, at the beginning. You would have kept up with him a little better, but after about a minute into the chase you were missing your breaking points, and apexes. As a guy who's a lot of time admiring your akra evo's at the track, (well, until your car gets smaller, and smaller, and then disappears into the horizon) I can tell you that I've learned to just let it go (especially after a mean flyby), and simply focus on my lines. See, once you start chasing, your eyes stay on the car you are chasing, and his lines, become your lines, which is a really bad thing, cuz it gives you an early or later entry.

Anyways this has me fired up for my next event, which is in 2 weeks! A little time, running with some stangs at MAM, is sure to help me test out my new mods, and improve my driving skills.
Cobb AP, K&N, AA Catless DP, AA Custom Hybrid Axlebacks, ETS 5" FMIC, BMS dp fix V3, Meyle HD; Tie Rod Assembly, Control Arms, Fr/Rr Swaybar End Links. Koni Yellow Shocks, Megan Race Strut Bar, Wavetrac LSD, Ar design Oil cooler, 1M Water Pump, Low Temp Engine Thermostat, Zimmerman Cross drilled Rotors, Textar Brake Pads, Pilot Sport Cup Tires, Valentine 1