06-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #21
walsh
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon@HRE View Post
Please call us directly at 760-598-1960 and ask for Vince (vinceB@hrewheels.com). Or feel free to call or email me directly at LonM@hrewheels.com. Alternatively, please Private Message me here and I can assist you.

I'm not sure which wheels you have powder coated, but any forged aluminum is sensitive to heat treatment. Cast wheels are less sensitive. It is only a matter of time that a forged wheel will crack from improper powder coating process. It's possible that the 3rd party powder coat company is competent, but from our standpoint we can not guarantee the service/quality of a 3rd party refinishing service. We always recommend that any work on our wheels be handled by HRE directly. That is why it could effect our warranty policy on an HRE Wheel.

Your car turned out beautiful. Our brushed finishes are industry standard. The gentlemen in our facility have been doing it each for over a decade and show great craftsmanship.

Check out these videos showing our facility. Our refinishing is done in-house as well.
www.egarage.com/videos/hre-wheels/
www.vimeo.com/36386945
Your PM inbox is full.... so can't message you at the moment.