Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
What the fuck are you smoking? How the hell is Gintani going bankrupt? What car have they ever owned been repoed? They are far from it, trust me. You are spreading complete bullshit on a public forum. I'm positive about that.

Is your source Mike Benvo? It seems like it from your signature. Do me a favor and take what he/she said and don't ever believe it. You end up looking like a complete fool on the internet.

Josh, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I have NOTHING bad to say about other vendors. It would be completely unprofessional to make disparaging statements about Gintani unprovoked..

I do not appreciate you alluding that I had something to do with a post that I didn't ever know existed until Alex called me.

You need to back off and stop making accusations based on false assumptions. Gintani/Alex and I have a cordial relationship, and I intend to keep it that way. I would appreciate it if you would stop spreading snake oil. There are no ill feelings that I have toward them, and no reason for you to assume this is the case, or that I would be behind such a post.

It's ridiculous that I have to waste time on this child play. Please grow up and leave my name OUT OF IT.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by Mike Benvo; 06-27-2012 at 02:05 AM.
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States