View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #21

Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Originally Posted by Seven7 View Post
I do about 8km/L on the highway before putting on the new exhaust, now I do 12. I've tried driving like I used with the new exhaust and the car downs the whole tank in a day while with the oem exhaust, it took 4 days (flooring it at times and revving it hard at times). Eversince I got this new exhaust system and driving like a grandma, I get gas 3x a week when I only get gas once every 10 days driving the same way but with the oem. I finish a quarter of the tank driving from ubc to Richmond and back, I didnt floor it, I drove 55km/hr the whole way. Even my buddies say theres sth wrong. Do you know who I can bring my car to? I don't want to bring it to the dealer because I'm scared they might void my warrenty
8L/100km is really low. I get about 300km/tank in the city, ~350km mixed city and hwy. I really don't think you're too far off.

Take Deep's advice and seek help from the dealer. If you're scared about warranty, swap back to your OEM exhaust first.
2011.5 E90 Dinan M3, SS II, M-DCT, EDC, M Drive. Winter setup 220M w/ 255/275 Blizzaks
Performance Mods: Dinan St.1 suspension, exhaust, intake; TTPs; BPM St.II, DCT, servo tunes
Cosmetic Mods: OEM CF splitters, mirrors, center console, spoiler; Arkym CF diffuser; LUX; tint