View Single Post
      06-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
karussell
Major

Drives: 4 wheels

E9X M3 and Mods For Sale - near Graf

Edited the items listed.

Putting my DCT E90 M3 up for sale. i have some parts i'm willing to sell.
Please PM me to get in contact. - Jim

Brembo Gran Turismo BBK 365/345mm with Silver Calipers, Slotted disks. Used 3500 miles. For sale at $5000. We can work out installation as well or have them repainted/installed at local shop should you want to change the color. This set will clear oem 18's with a 10mm spacer.

AC-Schnitzer Mufflers - Makes nice deep tone without being too loud or aggressive. They actually came off an E92 and would fit better but local shop can make them work with sedan. They are unmodified. Price is $750 plus trade for your oem muffler.

2010 E90 M3 Alpine White with Fox Red Interior - DCT, Prem Package, Tech Package, Comfort Access, Heated Front Seats, Split Fold down rear seats, Cold weather package, Nav, Automatic wipers, Automatic high beams, NO Sunroof, power rear sunshade with rear side shades. The car will come with oem 18" wheels painted in gloss black as pictured below, Eibach lowering springs for EDC. The matte black roof and red mirrors are wraps and will be removed or left on depending on buyer preference. There is no tint on the windows. Comes with transferrable extended warranty to Nov 7th, 2012.
44,000 Miles. Asking $45K as listed.

Last edited by karussell; 07-10-2012 at 12:07 AM.
karussell is offline   United_States