View Single Post
      06-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
Its_lobelt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

I am no longer afraid of the streets of LA

No not from the mean streets of skid row but from the incredibly bad roads and driveways around here...And to prove this point I soldiered on into the industrial streets of Downtown Los Angeles. Armed with a new prototype lip from Revinora, a pro photographer I laughed at steep driveways and speed bumps we encountered.

In all seriousness this car is my daily driver and even though my previous R-CRT lip garnered rave reviews from the general public and car enthusiasts alike , I had to switch things up.

After much consideration and cracking my 2nd lip I decided to call up Revinora and see what could be done. We sat down and spoke about possible designs and one thing was certain; I wanted to keep the general style of the R-CRT but make it streetable. So we came up with this: the R-CRT Street. This lips lowest point is the OEM bumpers lowest point (check the side profile shot) It just goes straight out horizontally from there. I have absolutely no problems clearing driveways now and some I can even take head on. I am so excited about this 'feature' lol.

I want to give a big thank you to Revinora for all their help and Michael Kirst (DARK_M3) on the forums for the amazing photos.

Enough babbling and onto the pictures hope you all enjoy.

Mods: For anyone that is interested

-H&R SPORT
-15/12 mm spacers
-ZCP wheels powder coated gloss black
-Revinora R-CRT Street
-ZCP Spoiler
-Carbon mirror caps
-Revinora exhaust (axle back)
-Fabspeed x-pipe with HFC's
-AA SSK

Appreciate 0