Originally Posted by trisoft1
Thank you for all the comments. The thing is I can do the ESS VT2-600 SC now, but if I do, I have to keep the E90 and wont be able to get the F80. I can only do either or!
Then wait until the F80 is a known quantity and decide then. Just because you can do VT2 now doesn't mean you should if the potential downside is buyer's remorse later. Also, have you test driven a VT2 M3? Some I've talked to haven't liked it, and that's a lot of cash to risk -- plus at the very least you'll need bigger tires and therefore different wheels.