United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 550i & 08 M3 VERT

FS: Silver Standard IND Portfolio Project E93 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest

Life can be like a good book, filled with words that make chapters that result in a story. Within life, we have our personal family and our extended families. I’m thankful to have been part of the BMW family as well as accepted into the IND family.

With that said, it’s time to turn the page and close a chapter. The decision has been made; the Silver Standard needs a new home.

Let’s start with the identity of the car. It’s got a name because of what’ it represents. It’s came from months of ideas, designs and vision that resulted in an IND Portfolio car that’s resides with the best of projects from IND brothers like Michael, Nelson, Sam, Martin D, Jamie and Philip.

Sorry, the car will NOT be parted. It needs to remain what it represents, a foundational 2008 BMW M3 E93, Silverstone II, six-speed that was complimented by one of the best design teams in the aftermarket modification world using some of the most talented craftsman and parts suppliers available still today.

Foreword:

Original forum string, http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287043

If you missed this, here’s a short version of the story…

“Ilia, I’m young at heart but older than the average forum member. It’s a powerful car but a convertible so it needs to reflect a classy, timeless appearance and maintaining the BMW-DNA with the passion of the team from IND”.

Chpt 1. Interior, short (shift) and sweet

Flip a switch and the hard-top retracts to amazing OEM all black, euro-spec leather seats with some minor touches to perfectly compliment the brushed aluminum trim:

(3) Stainless Steel Pedals
Leather-Z Alcantara E-boot and shifter
BMW Performance shift knob
Rogue Engineering SSK

Chpt. 2. Exterior Stance. It always, I mean ALWAYS results in ‘the look-back’.

Vorsteiner Polyurethane front lip with IND hand-molded integration (Polyurethane bonding agent for perfect integration and durability)
Challenge diffuser with IND hand-molded integration (Polyurethane bonding agent)
3M front clear bra across front including mirrors and lights
OEM reflectors deleted and molded over using polyurethane bonding agent
Upgraded OEM 2011 tail lights with LED’s
Nitto Invo tires in 255/30/20 (F) & 285/30/20 (R)
BBS LM Wheels in 20x9.5 (F) & 20x10.5 (R), no scratches, rash or dings
Carbon Fiber ‘look’ BBS center caps
Brembo BBK, IND painted Black w/ custom Silver Brembo logo
H&R Springs with custom alignment that results in the perfect squat

Chpt. 3. Engine and Performance; the Breath & Pulse

Eisenmann Sport Exhaust
Fabspeed X-Pipe
ESS VT1-535 Supercharger Kit… The first to bear the ‘IND Black Edition’ name.

Phase 2: Forum String: Changing the Standard: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365010

Chpt. 4. The Accolades

2010 Bimmerfest, IND booth
2011, European Car, ESS Tuning Advertisement, ‘IND Black-Edition’ Photo shoot
2012 Bimmerfest, IND booth

Chpt. 5. To Be Cont…

With only 7,300 miles, the Silver Standard is being offered at $59,987. Why did I choose this number? It’s the original amount I paid for the car and doesn’t include the cost of the ‘transformation and personality’. Of course with the credibility of the IND and ESS team, the components are backed up with the best support.

So, questions, logistics, details (OEM parts kept, receipts, etc.), I’m willing to create a mutual win if you’re interested. Please feel free to call me directly with any questions but let’s work together to complete the next chapter of the Silver Standard.

Kind regards,

-John
M. 219.218.1000

LeatherZ.Alcantara Shift & E-Boot,Eisenmann SP w/Fabspeed.X-Pipe-Thank You iND!