Drives: 2008 AW e92 M3

Garage List
2006 E90 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DEAN325i
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Are you single or married?
Married w/ a child

Originally Posted by Krozi View Post
Don't do it. Its going to be broken every day of your life, catch on fire, and somehow kill the neighbor's pet.
Yeah, i know the 355 are prone to being unreliable at times and need certain things replaced every so often. But i know a few people that own them and just as long as you keep up with the maintanence, then their pretty solid cars. Just expensive to keep up!

Originally Posted by MUFCbmwbear View Post
355 is one of the greats. But I'd vote no.
True! I love the sound!

Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
355's dont have the best track record on the planet and service to keep them up and running can get pricey quick. I'd save up for a 360 modena, or better yet an F430. The F430 is a timing chain based car, so the service periods arent as often of as intense as the earlier cars. As much as i love Ferrari's you have to be prepared to spend a decent amount to keep them up.
Yeah, i am aware of the cost it takes to maintain these machines. I do have a friend that has a personal Ferrari tech, that i can get a pretty good rate. The 360 is awesome also, but where i live they are very common. I see one almost everyday in which the 355 i dont and i love the design of the f355 much better!

keep in mind, this will be a weekend car. I do have a daily driver
tuned by LTBMW