Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General
Canada
Rep

Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
I see where you're coming from but completely disagree with you, guess it's the dark side in me . Customers should not be beta users. If you're going to advertise a product and put it out on the market it should work and not be glitchy. Sure, everything has minor issues that arise here and there but Apple has dropped the ball quite a bit in the past couple of years yet it seems like everyone gives them a pass. Sorry if I ruined anyone's day with the truth.
You did not ruin my day be asured of this my friend, it's just some of us see it in a different light.

Let me give you my train of thought ...

You agree that Henry Ford was an Innovator without his initiative and many others like him you and I would not be driving around in a nearly perfect car.

Look at this massive steam locumotive then read the very informative description below.

I took those three pictures just over a week ago in the Henry Ford Museum. So if you think about the first Model T and this Steam driven Locomotive that my friend is what I am trying to say, everything starts some place.

Have a super day

Cheers, Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-11-2012 at 03:49 PM.