View Single Post
      06-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #113
Raja Ventureshield
Major General

Drives: BMW M3 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoZ View Post
Respectfully disagree. That was probably true in the late 90's and early 2000's. Not anymore. I am not the only one who says this.

The cars do have different personalities with the M3 appearing more track focused and the C63 more cruiser (given huge torque, however mine has a LSD, 6 pot front / 4 pot rear brakes, great exhaust note and a track timer), but are both wannabe "club-racers". Neither of these is a real club-racer; both are for the boulevard racer crowd. How many M3 owners actually track their cars vs. discussing the latest trends in dropping cars, shiny wheels, body trim, etc. Nothing wrong with it, but let's be clear on what the demographic of these cars is. I will admit the C63 has some great adds (which I mentioned above) and needs a few things stock, such as wider tires and better cooling.
pehaps my wod choices were poor. But yeah they are club racers wannabe cars. i love them both but i see both delievering differnt things. The M3 feels more sport and the AMG more luxurious (sorta like a baby bentley; a locomotion with huge tq(s)).
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States