View Single Post
      06-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #39
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant

Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)

Garage List
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
So excited for the finished result, been tracking this car since the day I bought mine
Yeahhhh boyyy the whole car should be finished (except supercharger) in about 6-8 months.

Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Man. That is some serious work! Can't wait to see the finished product! Good luck with everything.

Originally Posted by EvosM3 View Post
Amazing transformation, Kie! Probably the best looking E90 M3 I've ever seen, I love the rear bumper and the exhaust looks sick. You should post a video of it, I'd love to see and hear it in action.
Ohh man theres going to be a media frenzy when im done with this car. This is why im getting all my camera equipment together right now. Gopro's up the ass!

Originally Posted by IFX View Post
watching this thread makes me want to do something nuts like this. So many people say I should since I have a body shop at my disposal.. jeez
do it!

Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Just isn't for me.
I see you have more reserved tastes since u drive an E92... I understand. The widebody on mean green suits the car, its not to flared out... but since this is an E90, im going for that fat stocky look...

Originally Posted by tpowerdinny View Post
Your car looked great as is. BUT that butt is looking really nice. And you got it done at a great place. It looks very cleanly done. Can't wait to see it finished up with proper wheels.

BTW those super-contrast pictures make me want to stab myself
Only the most official rims are to go on this car. and yes i got carried away with the contrasting. ill take note of that
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi