View Single Post
      07-24-2007, 01:07 AM   #47
swamp2
Major General

Drives: E92 M3

Pics vs. IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I agree that the new E92 M3 isn't exactly a stunner. I am really not a fan of what BMW has done to the appearance of their cars in the last major redesign--but then who is? However, the new M3 and the other E92s look much better than the E90s. I think the M3 could actually be a stunner if the front end was different--the lights, the grill, tip of the hood, and where the fenders meet the bumper and the lights. The strange curves seem all wrong to me; it needs sharper and straighter lines. The rear end looks pretty good although the bumper could be positioned a bit lower (gotta cover that muffler somehow!). The proportions look good on the sides. The CF roof looks great with light colors...
I think the 335i is a stunner actually but only in person. If the "delta" comparing the E92 M3 in person is anywhere as large as the delta (pics to in person) of the 335i I think it will truly be a stunner. Of course .. eye of the beholder on most looks issues. Do you think it may work the same for you? Do you like the 335i you see around?
swamp2 is offline   United_States