Vorshlag BMW E9X M3 Camber/Caster Plates & Perches are now available from Alekshop.
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60mm coilover springs only and all struts (KW, JRZ, Moton, etc.)
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the E90, E92, and E93 M3 chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Alloy steel bearing holder
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required. Coilover perches are included in the basic price.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench to tighten.
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate on the market. The result is much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension travel (bump travel). More than an inch more strut travel than other designs.
- Maximum negative camber setting depends on caster setting, ride height, and is ultimately limited by the strut tower opening on these chassis. The E90/92/93 strut tower hole is more restrictive than previous generation BMWs. Expect to get -2° to -3.5° max camber, depending on ride height.
To place your order please give us a call ✆ 925.609.4559 or send us an e-mail ✉ email@example.com